Thursday 24 March 2011

Avril Lavinge getting marry again

Singer Avril Lavigne, which rocker Deryck Whibley last year after four years of marriage split it says failed deals have not put away and tie the knot again will consider.

Contactmusic quoted her as saying, "It's all about love and I make that my number one priority. One day I would hope to have kids and do that whole thing. Right now I'm very focused on my career, my album, my tour and naturally when that happens for me next, yeah I'll go for it".

This year 26 old singer, reality TV star Brody Jenner history now, "grateful" seems still ex-husband Whibley, 31 is for good relations with, and on her new album "Goodbye lullaby" to work with him Of Nice.

She said, "We're not doing each other but yes, we're friends. I really respect him as a person and as an artist so it's all good".

Lavigne also admitted that he Whibley "every time" talking to and grateful for help they always can rely on.

She said, "Deryck is very inspiring to me. He's so talented, and I really look up to him. I call him all the time, like, 'Yo, I've got a music question. Help me.' He has such a kind heart and he's so smart. We're there for each other".

No comments:

Post a Comment