Tuesday 28 June 2011

Matt Cardle is still writing his first album

Former X Factor winner Matt Cardle is still writing his first album (due out later this year), recording their first record, but he is teased fans about the effect.

"There's some anthemic stuff in there, there's some very upbeat stuff, there's some stripped back soulful stuff in there," shared the When We Collide Singer.

"It's real. For me to get my head together and get in the studio and get my inspiration back on track and start writing the album has been great."

Effects are concerned, Cardle said the songs from "Everything I have ever listened to" are encouraged, including acts like "Michael Jackson, Pearl Jam, Rage Against The Machine, Dave Matthews band."

Matt adds to BBC Newsbeat: "The album is due at the end of the summer, it's going really well, it's the kind of tracks I wanted to be writing."

No comments:

Post a Comment