Monday 4 April 2011

Aerosmith band not American Idol

Steven Tyler while busy consulting pitchy and "American idol," but women have been ogling his friends band floor potatoes are not at all.

Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton told the Track he's in the throes of writing a tell-all about life as a rock 'n' roll man.

Hamilton told the Track, “I’ve written a few chapters of something I hope will turn into a fun read. It’s not a book about who (slept with) who and how much coke everyone snorted. It will be inspirational and full of excitement and exhilaration — along with lies, cheating sex, drugs and everything everyone really wants to read about.”

Hamilton said that the possibility of book with the Bad Boys of Boston rockin the last 40 years, a fictionalized version of his yaddastun will be ..

“I’d like to dream up my own characters and situations but still be able to tell the personal side, the war stories.”

Oh, we bet those are legion!

Hamilton said, “I haven’t really said anything publicly until now about it. I wanted to get enough done so that I have at least established a voice before talking to publishers or editors.”

No comments:

Post a Comment